Register

Join our community and start to advertise your VoIP services right now. It's absolutely free!

Thread: VoiP

VoiP

CallTermination.com is sponsored by:

- Video (HD), Chat/Group Chat App
    - WhiteLabel & Branded Mobile Dialer
    - Hybrid Dialer (VoIP & CallingCard App)
    - VoIP Softswitch & Calling Card
    - Retail & Wholesale VoIP
    - VoIP Billing & Callshop
    - IPPBX & CallCenter Solution
    - SIP Trunking Solutions

AdoreInfotech.com
    Does anyone know if there is an inclusive VoIP provider that offers both faxing and calls at the same time? I have been using online faxing services for some time, but I am wondering whether it would be possible to come the two together. I do not NEED to change, but I would like to have both things at the same place.

Well !! There are several voip providers, but not every one is reliable or offers full services. You can choose for a VoIP provider that is reliable and offers quality service. that could only be done if you go for a trial for a few days. And most of them offer free trials. So my take is go for the trial before signing up for any VoIP Provider.

Fine You can get both as at same time have you heard the name IP Momentum they are giving the best service both as same time just call and get clarifications.they are really best quality VoIP Service Provider they may assist you well.

IP Momentum

70/25, 80ft Circular Road,
    Koramangala 4th Block,
    Bangalore-560034, Karnataka
    Phone: +91-80-41521851
    Fax: +91-080-41154760
    Email: info@ipmomentum.com

Hi,

We provide separate DTMF based Mobile calling card dialers that are designed for cellular network. Mobile Calling card Dialer can work in areas where SIP is blocked or not.
    http://aquasoftphone.com/