Register

Join our community and start to advertise your VoIP services right now. It's absolutely free!

Hybrid View

What is the difference between VICIdial and Goautodial?

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for some professional guide that can differentiate these predictive dialers in simple words for me
    There's not much of a difference between VICIdial and GOautodial, so which one is the best for call center business and if there's not big difference then why are there two of these open source softwares?

Kindly reply with proper information, I'm new to this field.

Quote Originally Posted by OliverJake View Post
    Hi everyone.

I'm looking for some professional guide that can differentiate these predictive dialers in simple words for me
    There's not much of a difference between VICIdial and GOautodial, so which one is the best for call center business and if there's not big difference then why are there two of these open source softwares?

Kindly reply with proper information, I'm new to this field.
    Hello.
    Best Call Centeric Solution is Vicidial, GoAutodial is majorly used for Voice Broadcasting and other things.

However if you want your Agents to login and take inbound or make outbound calls then Vicidial is any which ways better choice than GoAutodial.

For more information and assistance you can visit to www.voipopensource.com and speak to our experts.

thank you,
    voIPopensource.com